6/5/10

MONDAY

im about to start my first ever book-binding class and im really excited. ive been working non stop since i got home, which really isnt the worst thing in the world. goodwill is always an adventure, whether im ringing up loony toons who haggle me for cheaper prices or old men who comment on my nail polish color or ladies that only wear/buy completely red clothing...im always surprised with everything. if im not at the register i get to sift through goods for hours and hours and today i rode this wheel walker-seat thing all around the store listening to Hanson. BEST. working at a thrift store is incredible and dirty. but i dont mind the latter.

im trying to start and finish a song about red shoes tonight.


blogging without pictures makes me nervous because they say whatever i am trying to say better than i can.

im leaving!


my new kitchen and a boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment