10/27/10

meet sprite!

spending some quality time with my kitty cat sprite. if you dont know him yet, let me introduce him..

this strapping young chap is my beloved kitty

he is really good at sleeping


he loves to snuggle

he likes to chill out with friends..


he likes to adventure

sometimes he gets a little spunky and runs around and will nibble at your feet when he wants to play. (hilarious)
this is his mischief face

sometimes he likes to sit and look really really smart


HE IS MY FAVORITE MEOW.

ihope this post isnt the silliest post, but even if it is, he deserves it!

and i know its loony how many pictures of him i have.. but theres even more here along with every other soft creature i come into contact with.

what are your pets like?!?!?!?!
ryan and i want to get an igggy soon.


I COULD DIE FROM CUTE OVERLOAD

4 comments:

  1. what kind of kitty is that?! hes a looker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW thanks!

    he is a fluff/siamese mix.

    got him at the pound!

    who could let a face like this go, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what pretty pics! those blue eyes!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! This post made me think of my sweet kitty Menard. I have hundreds of photos of him. We catch ourselves talking about all the adorable/funny/ornery things he does as if he's our child. Well he is our child because we love and nurture him like parents. I love seeing posts about little creatures that make people happy. So cute!

    ReplyDelete