11/25/10

What I am thankful for today!

Today I am spending this magnificent holiday with Ryan's Family. We have been together for just around 3ish years now and the Hickey household has been more than loving to me whenever I cant make it home for holidays. so today, im super thankful for a place to relax and eat and love and be loved.. here are the Hickeys and their BEAUTIFUL home.



Im thankful for the sweetest boy in the world who (I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY) loves me back! I cant believe how blessed I am to be the companion of this fantastic human. i love you ryan hickey!




I am super thankful for my beautiful friends and family.







I am thankful for my fun job a the Goodwill Store! (and amanda too of course!)

I AM SUPER THANKFUL FOR YOU GUYS AND THIS BLOG!

I love sharing my life with you guys and reading up on all of yours. thank you SO MUCH for your support here and With Lavender and Lace Vintage shop. You're making dreams come true!

last but not least, IM THANKFUL FOR THE GRATUITOUS AMOUNTS OF FOOD I WILL BE CONSUMING SHORTLY! I made stuffed mushrooms and caprese salad and a pumpkin pie! We will be drinking Pumpkin, pomegranate, and pear martinis. Mrs Hickey decked the house out in lovely autumn linens and table wares. I've been taking pictures and will be sure to share with you my adventures.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A BEAUTIFUL/SLIGHTLY CHILLY, COMFORTABLE, FUFILLING, and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the second to last photo! (and the others too, of course, but that one is especially striking!)

    ReplyDelete