2/13/11

New Necklace!

Loving my latest etsy purchase, a lovely white buffalo stone howlite necklace from Raw Earth Studio




Ive also been thinking of getting a freaking awesome gypsy crown from Moorea Seal for my With Lavender and Lace ladies when we play dress up.


AND!!! tomorrow is VALENTINES DAY!!!!! lets hope something like this goes down...

hopefully hahaha

Jimmy and I are doing a little bit of shopping tomorrow back on Newbury st. During this time, Im hoping to pick up this book called The Fountain Head and get breakfast at this cute place Trident Cafe. After this, I will be spending some time printing goodies at school!

now if i could only start the paper thats due tomorrow.... :/!

1 comment:

  1. I love Trident Cafe! Get the apple and brie omelette, it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete