3/1/11

soo beautiful!

this is looovely caitlin pasko, my best babe friend since sophomore year in high school when we met at battle of the bands and joined forces. We used to sing together as little babies in early early Lacrymosa (this is us in 2006!) she is living in new york and being wonderful and im planning a FABULOUS music video this summer to one of my newest favorite lacrymosa songs..called Sylvia, if it meant.. get it HERE.
anyway here is a cuuuuuuuute video of a cover she made. listen listen!


3 comments:

  1. These pictures are so lovely. My internets acting slow, so i cant watch the video :(

    stcymargaret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, her voice is so lovely!! that just made me want to learn to play piano, i loved every little bit of that cover :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Renee and a new follower of your blog! Just thought I'd say hello!

    anyhoot, i love what you've got going here, very cute!

    Feel free to take a look at mine [you know, just so you know who's reading yours :)]

    http://babygeisler.blogspot.com/

    Renee xo

    ReplyDelete