5/15/11

my exit exam..

my first step towards the weary end of school happened like 2 weeks ago but i finally have time to post about it! this was my final review board! basically, my school doesn't use a grading system, instead.. at the end of the semester each student has a review board where they pile all of the semester work in one room and have a final critique by teachers and students.. you either receive full credit, or ya dont. i only took two studio classes this semester/// large format and book bindin!

review boards have always been hard on me because my work isn't consistently conceptual. especially my photo work. though, this semester i had a pretty good board. they told me to continue with the flower letter work and with the mosaic plates.. which was interesting. anyway, here are some photos!

1 comment: