11/17/11

dear megan,


this is one of my oldest friends. Megan and I braved summer school in 2006 so we could graduate early together. She introduced me to so many things and was one of the FIRST faces caught on my 35mm film EVER! anyway, Megs is going through some rough things right now and I am so proud of her for being the strongest and most inspirational little woman during it all. MEGZ, I am happy to know you and I know that you will soon be HEALED and HAPPY. This is just to let you know I love you..and dig up sassy pictures of you to post on my blog cuz YOU CUTE.



2 comments:

  1. This post just makes me think of how thankful I am for friendships. You two look like two peas in a pod. So adorable. I'm saying a little prayer for Megan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures :) And I hope Megan will be fine soon and you will share many more moments like the one in the pictures together :)

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete