12/21/11

a moment of me!

hey folks!

working on getting blogging life back on track has kind of been a bust lately but I swear its for good reasons! I've begun working on other things like MUSIC and collaborations around my area! Not to mention keeping my business nice and tidy (money, restocking, promo, marketing, cleaning, legal things) It seriously keeps my hands full. ALSO it's almost Christmas!!! The shop has been busteling every weekend this month and gift cards have been moving nicely! I've even gotten a few lovely holiday cards from a few returning customers! happy!! anyway, I wanted to share this video of me on my shop's opening night talking to Miss Limbo of RoxyGrey.com. check out her blog!!

4 comments:

  1. congrats congrats a million times! that is so fantastic and I wish you all the luck with everything (but it sounds like you won't need it) :) -Lo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet :) if only I lived on the east coast ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an adorable shop!!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, huge congrats to you!! That is so exciting you're making your dreams a reality with this shop- can't wait to hear more.

    http://dusanabotswana.com/

    ReplyDelete