2/5/12

Gardenia

HEY BLOGGY BABES! So, I've been working on new music! its been years and years but suddenly my heart is filled with melodies! I recorded a lil video in my shop a day or so ago of my new song called Gardenia. Its a little sassy so my friend Elisa does some smokin' harmonies to mellow it to smooth lullaby perfection. I hope you like it! Its my FIFTH song in two months. Welcome to my new musical life! (let me know what you think!)



*** this is a funny still of my face. oh well****
*******also, find old kelsie music here http://www.thesixtyone.com/kelsiemcnair********

7 comments:

  1. That was so beautiful! You have a real gift! I hope you share more of your songs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is SO good. Relaxing and beautiful!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, i am new here. that song was beauuutiful! thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely tune!

    Thank you for sharing.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have famous people in NZ who dont sing amazing songs like you
    I love this song, its so my style, I could listen to a whole album of you : )

    love it
    xxx
    sheree

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, girl. You keep getting more and more inspiring. I can't express how awesome it is to see a woman my age just killing it--in business, in art, in music. This song, the harmony, your voice--all amazing!! Keep them coming, please! :)

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're good at melodies, Kelsie Mcnair! I am a total sucker for a simple, perfect melody. This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete