3/10/12

With Lav and Lace Outfitters..

So I guess this is an outfit post? I have never really done these because basically everything I wear is thrifted. But, clothes are fun and I sell them for a living so maybe I'll start posting little Lav and Lace outfitter post every once in a while! Also, my girl Angel Graves (who is awesome you'll be seeing her and my other Lav and Lace lady Elisa a ton on the blog in the next weeks) she is sharing her cute little outfit too!! anyway. our threads are totally second hand (excluding our undergarments, crazy!) enjoy! :)







oh and the flower clips are all handmade from recycled stuff too!

7 comments:

  1. entirely thrifted outfits= even more reason to do outfit posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet! looks so springy :)

    georgia
    http://swonderfulgd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love for you to do more outfit posts, even though you'll just continue to make me jealous of your hair...;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhaha! I laughed at the undergarments bit - I had to made that same distinction the other day when claiming my entire outfit was thrifted. My sister said "EW even your undies?"
    -_______- oh well. Haha

    LOVE the outfits, the flower clip! Super adorable!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos by the flowers are so pretty! Yay for Spring :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOK AT THE CUTENESS FLOWERS IN AG'S HAIR!!!! ughhhhhh i loves. you two are the most fabulous and free.

    ReplyDelete