1/9/14

2014 has already been dedicated to music!

HEY all you blogger babes! I just released a cute little demo CD called the Tiny Dress Demos!





AND im going on a mini tour this weekend to New York to play 3 shows! if you're anywhere near any of them, though i know I havent been your favorite blogger buddy.. PLEASE COME. if you are watching from afar and want to stay updated.. follow my FB page HERE or follow me on twitter, instagram, or VINE



PS.want to make a shout out to Moorea Seal for posting about my demos. You are the Bomb! Also, i get to meet KARA this weekend. BE JEALOUS she is hilarious. <3

1 comment:

  1. wow wow wow.
    you are one talented chica, wish I could come see you live! Your voice is sublime.
    Have fun on your tour!


    xo
    http://katiaengell.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete