1/24/11

Remembering My 21st!

my very own little birthday party last year, march 16th 2010. I threw a fabulous Lovely Lavish party! I asked all my friends to wear pretty things and I made a ton of horderves. I also made a beautiful punch out of a ton of fancy beverages and fresh fruit in a lovely crystal bowl with matching little glasses (GOODWILL!!). I didnt get the best images from the party because of lighting issues and my apartment wasn't the best place to hold a party BUT i did manage to get a few good pictures! I hope you enjoy! I really love party planning, and i am obsessed with fanciness. I used to work in country clubs i was so infatuated! P.S. EVERYONE LOOKED AMAZING









look how cute ryan and his sister meaghan look!




1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have so many stylish friends! It looks like it was a wonderful party. What are you planning for this year?

    ReplyDelete