1/27/11

Windy Wednesday!

Well, My first full week of school has officially ended! I have some really exciting classes this semester including large format photo/lighting, and advanced book making. (!!!!) Happy to have a little time to myself tomorrow because i only have class from 1230-2 (my smallest work day), i have some BEAUTIFUL images of amanda and Ryan and I during the last big snow storm and I havent had time to show them! anyway, I had dinner with some friends today and i wanted to introduce them... ALSO if you havent checked out my "the friends" page on the top of this blog under the banner, where i keep a few important things but "the friends'' page is dedicated to my really talented and fabulous friends that I want to share with you! They would love to hear from you and they are all very wonderful! here is a breakdown of my evening.



go see aaron! go see jimmy!

1 comment:

  1. looks like fun! your class schedule seems nice! jealous~ lol :)

    ReplyDelete