5/23/11

pre graduation festivities!

TODAY WAS MY FIRST DAY AS A PERSON AND NOT A STUDENT. i'd like to say that i spent the day eating chocolate infused food at MAX BRENNER with my sissy, purchasing records, tasting fruit flavored olive oils and balsamic vinaigrettes, eating pink berry, drinking strawberry coladas and getting 4 rolls of film developed. It was a pretty good first day as a regular human, I think.

On saturday, we had a giant party at ryan's folks house. It was amazing to say the very least. His entire family came and my smaller family and a few friends joined in too! i was in charge of setting the tables with a centerpiece so these are the flowers i bought/found/collected to decorate! theres also a pretty picture of my mom and I in the morning before the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment