9/19/11

A new dress!

I am not an outfit post girl. Simply because everything I own (almost) is thrifted. But once in a while I stumble across something I LOVE and MUST have on etsy and its always super fun to do trades! Well, miss Bruklyn Belle and I did a sweeeeet dress trade!! This is one of my favorite dresses now and im excited to have a mini outfit post about it!



belt thrifted. dress from bruklyn belle vintage.

short and sweet! thanks bruklyn for the trade! cant wait to see how that black lace dream dress looks on you!!!

5 comments:

  1. love this! and the black and white cape cod pics are so beautiful, makes me look forward to summer road trips and time out from the city...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely dress indeed, love the pathern. you look great in it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous dress! you look awesome! <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh such a gorgeous dress, really a great floral pattern :) you cutie pieeee.

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks absolutely gorgeous on you! I'm so glad to see how well it fits :) I'm looking forward to (hopefully) wearing mine on my best girl's birthday this Friday and I'll be sure to share the photos!

    xo, Bruklyn

    ReplyDelete