7/3/12

The Grand Engagement

Last week, sweet pea Brittany Shelton musical mistress and beauty queen, called me one evening very very excited because her favorite person in the world had proposed!! "Im ENGAGED!" she screamed merrily, "do you have your camera to take a few photos?" .. All I had was my film camera and a roll of 400 and 200 ISO film and the sun was setting QUICK! So they ran over, adorably i might add.. and we hopped onto my roof and captured these little moments... so special you guys, Congratulations! :)












Have an engagement you need photographed and live near VA? Email me! kelsiemcnair@gmail.com

also check out my portfolio wedsite HERE

9 comments:

  1. Had I know this was an option I would have actually gotten engagement photos. Epic fail.

    These pictures are SO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the pictures are awesome! I love the last one the most. :') And sunset was a nice choice to click their pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen!
    lovely!
    jennybodell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am completely inspired by your your style and your stunning photographs! it's really cool to see that you are local...i am going to have to come visit your storefront very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so happy and in love! Amazing pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some of the best engagement photos I've ever seen. Definitely some of my favorites, anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alright, I'll start dropping hints that if he wants to propose, he should do it within photographing distance of you. These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these photos are spectacular, missy.

    ReplyDelete