7/10/12

little rain flowers

With the leaving of one friend comes the arriving of another. Meet Chelsea Diane. I am sure some of you have already met this internet lady and the red hair has embedded her into your memories, well be ready for more of THAT because red is my favorite color to shoot and she is a princess. we went into the rain today because it finally cooled off here in VA. it has seriously been the hottest week OF MY LIFE. it has been miserable! so finally, some rainy relief! photos of chels by me, photos of me by chels. edits by me. i want pho right now. <3!













5 comments:

  1. These photos are beautiful! You both have such pretty hair!
    jennybodell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are beautiful! The bokeh in the first few pictures is so pretty<33

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are just beautiful! I love the flowers in her hair!
    xox

    ReplyDelete